Administrative Assistant (finance)
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for an administrative assistant in the finance department for my client, a company specializing in the distribution of building materials, located in the West Island of Montreal. This is a permanent position in hybrid mode (2 days a week in the office).
- Provide general support: prepare, revise and send communications, update data, organize meetings, reserve rooms, car rentals, accommodation, etc.
- Provide administrative support, tracking issues, tasks and projects, as well as providing computer access to users
- Provide administrative document management, consolidate and prepare documents, including presentation materials, and sort routine communications
- Design and update documents outlining departmental processes and procedures
- Manage various administrative files for which the Finance Department is responsible
- Ensure an efficient, centralized link between Finance and the various departments
- Receive requests for information, research the required information and communicate with requesters or managers in order to respond appropriately.
- Provide support to the department's various teams
- DEP in secretarial science or AEC in office automation or equivalent training
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience in a senior administrative role
- Experience in finance and accounting a strong asset
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent command of French and functional English, mandatory
- Accounting knowledge, a strong asset