Created in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
My name is Romane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment of finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our finance expert team speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for an assistant controller for my client, a group in the transportation sector in Saint-Robert. This is a permanent position in hybrid mode.
- Participate in the monthly closing process and control transactions
- Prepare journal entries, provisions and account reconciliations,
- Participate in the analysis and preparation of financial statements, analyzes
monthly, quarterly and annually;
-Reconcile fixed asset transactions;
- Compile invoices and reconcile supplier account statements;
- Proceed to pay suppliers;
- Carry out weekly billing for valets;
- Participate in the preparation of accounting or government audit files;
- Act as a resource person within the accounting team (payable and
- All other related tasks.
o Have good professional judgment and confidentiality;
o Experience in a multi-company environment;
o Have a good capacity to adapt;
o Demonstrate good communication skills;
o Be a good team player!
PROCESS: First interview with Romane Dumaine, Recruitment Advisor, then with the human resources director and the controller.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 376 5485