Administrative and Accounting assistant Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
nder the direction and supervision of the administrative services coordinator, the administrative agent will support her in her various functions and perform receptionist duties. The person in charge will be welcoming, diplomatic and discreet, as they will be the clients' first contact with the organization.
Data entry and analysis
Prepare and issue invoices
* Archives management (paper and digital);
* Produce the various reports;
* Order and receive orders for office supplies;
* Communicate and follow up with suppliers;
* Digitization of the various administrative reports;
* Communication and follow-up with the building manager;
* Greet people, respond to requests and ensure follow-up;
* Take phone calls directed to reception;
* Opening and management of customer files;
* Sort and identify received mail and faxes;
* Prepare and send mail by mail or courier;
* Receive payment from customers;
* Prepare and make deposits at the bank;
* Greet suppliers and ensure the accuracy of the merchandise received;
* Support his colleagues;
* All other related tasks;
* College diploma (DEC) or Attestation of collegial studies (AEC) in office automation or administrative techniques (asset)
3 years of relevant experience (asset)
Ability to work in a team;
Intermediate level of mastery of the Office suite tools (Word, Outlook, Excel)
* Excellent written and spoken French;
Ability to prioritize tasks;
* Integrity - Being honest and ethical.
* Attention to detail - being organized and having a sense of priorities.
* Reliability - Being trustworthy, reliable and accountable to one's obligations.
* Caring for others - Being sensitive to the needs of others.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Chef d'équipe en recrutement puis entrevue avec le Contrôleur Financier et avec les Présidents
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407