Administrative Assistant IT - Downtown Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career. We are looking for our client for an IT Administrative Assistant for the head office located in downtown Montreal
--Experience in an IT department required *
-The administrative assistant acts as a key resource for members of the IT team. He contributes to the efficiency of management through his skills and professionalism. Reporting to the IT Executive Director, he acts as a true right-hand man, he knows all files, and makes sure that the IT administrative needs of the team are met. He supports the director and the members of his team in setting up several projects. He will also act in close collaboration with the deputy general manager.
Support the IT Executive Director in administrative tasks such as managing emails, calls, scheduling and organizing meetings;
* Answer, route and follow up on phone calls, emails and messages from the Executive Director;
* Write and ensure quality control (layout, spelling and writing) of letters, documents and presentations;
* Collaborate with the Executive Assistant to the General Manager for all IT questions and requests;
* Organize meetings or team meetings and participate in the preparation of files for the board of directors and its committees or any other committee;
* Prepare presentation material and suggest areas for improvement both in the layout and in the general understanding of the documents;
* Manage emergencies and unforeseen events encountered by the manager and team members;
* Perform budgetary monitoring of departmental projects and operations initiatives and produce the dashboards required by the Authority's management and the various committees;
* Enter and follow internal orders in SAP, payment of invoices, management of the IT corporate credit card and manage the administrative requests of the department;
* Monitor the inventory of the organization's technological assets;
* Follow up on technical tickets with the service provider;
* Intervene and follow up with the various suppliers, stakeholders and stakeholders of the organization;
* Perform routine administrative tasks such as: accounting for the expenses of the Executive Director, copying documents, ordering and receiving computer supplies and coordinating special activities.
-- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in information technology;
* Experience in a public sector organization is an asset.
* Demonstrate ease in the IT field and technological tools;
* Possess an ability to adapt and be flexible;
* Demonstrate strong aptitudes for collaboration and for teamwork;
* Maintain good interpersonal relationships and demonstrate distinction in their communications;
* Demonstrate autonomy, initiative, judgment and professionalism;
* Demonstrate excellent mastery in managing several files at the same time and in establishing priorities;
* Have excellent writing skills and in-depth knowledge of French;
* Have a very in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, more specifically, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Fluency in spoken and written English is an asset;
* Having knowledge of SAP is an asset.
PROCESS : Premier entrevue avec Alexandre Manzini - Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue le Superviseur
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 499 0407
Le masculin n'est utilisé quand pour un gain de place
Seules les personnes retenues seront recontactées