Payroll Data Entry Clerk
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
My name is Melissa, I am a recruitment consultant in finance, accounting and payroll. I work in permanent and temporary positions in the Greater Montreal Region.
I am looking for a payroll data entry agent for a group in Ville St-Laurent. This position is permanent and is hybrid (2 days in the office).
Your Role :
- Enter payroll data in employee payroll records in the SAP software at all payroll periods;
- Manually enter time data in Kronos: modifications to vacation schedules, vacation adjustments during “retroactive” periods, historical entries and corrections to timesheets;
- Validate the data entered in the various systems to ensure accuracy;
- Take note of any discrepancies or errors in order to correct them on a daily basis;
- Contact store managers by phone in the event of issues or incomplete data;
- Assist the payroll technician in some of his functions, if necessary;
- Perform all other related tasks in the payroll department.
High school diploma;
A minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience;
Knowledge of SAP HR / Payroll and Kronos (an asset);
Attention to detail and precision as well as thoroughness;
Computer-literate person with good knowledge of Excel;
Ability to perform individual work in a dynamic work environment;
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.