Analyst Consolidation and Reporting Montreal
We are currently looking for one of our clients, in the heart of Downtown Montréal;
a Consolidation and Reporting Analyst;
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will be in charge of preparing and analyzing the Group's Consolidation.
* Prepare and analyze quarterly and annual reports;
* Produce notes to the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements;
* Produce the financial review which explains the important variations on the board of directors;
* Participate in the development of various analyzes for management;
* Contribute to various process improvement initiatives and provide recommendations;
* Collaborate with other accounting teams to obtain the necessary financial information;
* Assume all other relevant tasks.
For this permanent position, we are looking for a candidate with a CPA designation and 5 years ‘experience in
public companies (IFRS, Consolidation ...).
In addition, our candidate must have a very strong analytical capability.
It is important to be Bilingual and to handle with a Consolidation system (Hyperion, HFM, Longview…)
So send me your application quickly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all of our offers on www.fedfinance.ca.
Adressez-moi vite votre candidature sur email@example.com, afin que je la traite en priorité !
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.