Analyste Comptable Montreal
We are looking for one of our clients, an international distribution company in Ville Saint Laurent, an Accounting Analyst. Retail experience appreciated.
Reporting to the Controller, you will be notably in charge of:
* Review and reconcile store sales data and banner payment methods.
* Reconcile various general ledger accounts, mainly cash accounts and prepare a bank reconciliation
* Manage the Fixed assets module
* Responsible for various bank reconciliations
* Prepare all monthly journal entries (prepayment, adjustment, fixed assets)
* Ensures that all financial data is recorded on the GL
* Records the banner's GST / QST returns
* Manage the posting of the provision for taxes at the end of the month and all statements received from the government.
* Participate in the preparation of work files for the end of the fiscal year and the end of the month.
* Help with the verification process of Revenu Québec
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- BAC in accounting
- 3-5 years and over in a similar position
- English / French bilingualism
- Proficiency in Excel and an ERP
- Salary: $ 55-65K
The ideal candidate will have a strong team spirit and will want to work in a friendly and ultra-dynamic company with great family values.
It is important to be able to manage several companies at the same time and to have a good level in Excel.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.