Accounting Analyst MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Do not miss the opportunity to join a diverse group of people-centric professionals, leaders with vision and rapid problem solvers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters!
• Prepare the monthly payments and schedules for various of our incentive programs
• Prepare and assist with weekly wire payments. Obtain all the appropriate approvals
• Prepare bank reconciliations and all related journal entries
• Prepare various monthly analyses of certain balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare various monthly accrual journal entries
• Prepare month end analysis and journal entries
• Maintain accurate shipping and selling expenses and explain variations
• Distribution of monthly Financial Reports to the Distribution Centers
• Prepare the files for the year end audit
• Assist the Assistant Controller with analyses and projects.
• University degree in Accounting
• Experience working for a major company
• Minimum 2-3 years related experience in accounting
• Bilingual in French and English.
• This position requires the candidate to speak, read and write in English and French as they will be responsible for preparing financial reports in English.
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong analytical a must
• Able to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must (Word, Excel)
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with financial managers
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311