Credit Analyste LAVAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for one of our clients, a large group in the distribution, located in Laval, a credit analyst.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Compile and analyze financial and credit information for customer accounts
- Manage the lines of credit to be granted
- Analyze, manage and release orders
- Communication with customer
- any other related task
- DEC in accounting, finance or related field
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excel proficiency
- Group experience, an asset
- Flexible hours - 1 day of teleworking per week
- a salary between $60,000 and $70,000 with a bonus structure
- Comprehensive group insurance - RRSP
- Business in Growth - possibility of advancement and training