Sales Audit Analyst - 4 Days Remote Work Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a well-established company in Ville St-Laurent, a Sales Audit Analyst to join their team. The latter will report directly to the sales audit manager and will have for role to:
• Assist on special project such as acquisitions and system changes (POS)
• Monitoring of Inventory results and balances
• Bank Reconciliations with large volume of transactions
• Maintenance of Operational reporting (Store process progress)
• Perform procedural audits
• Set up of 3rd Party Account (Telus/Provider Connect)
• Preparation of work files for the financial year end and the month-end
• Reconciliation of Balance sheets accounts
• Generate reports on demand
• Perform other ad hoc work
• College degree in accounting or equivalent
• 3-5 years of accounting experience or similar position
• Bilingual – French and English spoken and written
• Ability to work under pressure and according to daily priorities
• Good team spirit
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Able to meet deadlines
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Autonomous and responsible
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of Great Plains an asset
• Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in the retail sector is an asset