Cost prix analyst
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I'm Marine, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for a cost price analyst for my client, a group specialized in the production and distribution of beverages, located in the east end of the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position in hybrid mode (3 days a week in the office).
- Analyze and interpret balance sheet and income statement accounts related to cost of goods sold.
- Analyze inventory transactions
- Follow up on supplier claims
- Determine the cost of each new inventory component and finished product, and keep these costs up to date in the system
- Perform profitability analyses related to new product launches / products under development
- Participate in the budget process related to cost of goods sold
- Complete forms for various regulatory bodies
- Participate in the implementation of cost price system controls
- Advise production managers on controls to be implemented for asset protection and productivity
- Participate in year-end audit file
- CPA designation or in progress
- Professional French, functional English
- 2 years' experience in costing
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables)
- JD Edwards, an asset