Financial Analyst (Downtown) MONTREAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Your tasks at a glance:
- You prepare and analyze the performance of our different business units and collaborate with the different departments in order to understand the performance of the business units;
- You act as an expert to meet the needs of internal clients, mainly the operations team, regarding the operational performance of clinics;
- You contribute to the documentation required for quarterly reports to the board of directors;
You prepare various reports intended for various departments according to established deadlines;
- You contribute to improving the methodology for allocating various expenses;
-You contribute to improving the various reports intended for internal departments according to their needs using the Solver BI360 tool.
A clear view of your assets:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- You hold a university degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- You have a CPA title or completed your EFC;
- You have experience working in a multi-company environment;
- Your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Solver BI360 is an asset;
- You have excellent communication skills in French and you speak English as well.