Financial Analyst Consolidation BOUCHERVILLE
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Located at the head office in Boucherville and under the supervision of the financial information director, the analyst will be called upon to participate in the consolidation and preparation of consolidated financial statements as well as the production of various financial information useful for good management. of the Company's finances.
• Prepare consolidation and elimination entries each month;
• Coordinates the collection of information from the divisions;
• Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and other internal reporting;
• Prepare consolidated analyzes and KPIs;
• Prepare consolidated financial statements, including notes and in accordance with IFRS, quarterly and annually;
• Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual management report;
• Participate in the preparation of the various presentations provided to members of the board of directors;
• Participate in the budget process;
• Maintain and manage the consolidation system (SAP BPC);
• Carry out financial analyzes and CAPEX monitoring;
• Participate in the end-of-year audit;
• Participate in the continuous improvement of financial information consolidation and cash management processes;
• Participates in the implementation of the ESG data collection process;
• Support the financial information director on special projects;
• Participate in cash management on occasion; And
• Other related tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
• Hold a CPA accounting title or in the process of obtaining it;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in consolidation and/or accounting and/or financial analysis;
• Having worked with consolidation software, BPC an asset;
• Good knowledge of IFRS;
• Mastery of Office Suite software; And
• Skill in oral and written communication, in French and English.
• Attention to detail and sense of rigor;
• Excellent management of priorities and deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure; And
• Have a good team spirit and collaboration.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the Financial Information Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311