Corporate Financial Analyst
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
I am Bianka, Team Leader in Recruitment and Business Development at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for Finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for a corporate financial analyst for my client, a large agri-food group. This is a permanent position in hybrid mode.
Located at the head office in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville and under the supervision of the director
financial information, the main responsibilities of the corporate financial analyst are as follows:
Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements, the management report and other financial information documents;
Prepare certain quarterly entries;
Produce different analyzes and reconciliations;
Document complex accounting treatments;
Participate in the annual budget process;
Assist in internal control testing, as needed;
Participate in the end-of-year audit;
Prepare internal financial statements of legal entities for tax purposes;
Participate in special projects and other corporate tasks, including monitoring of treasury
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
• Hold a CPA accounting title or in the process of obtaining it;
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis in the
public company sector;
• Very good knowledge of IFRS;
• Mastery of Office Suite software; And
• Skill in oral and written communication, in French and English.
• Attention to detail and sense of rigor;
• Excellent management of priorities and deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure; And
• Have a good team spirit and collaboration.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Recruitment Team Leader then with the Financial Information Director
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311