Financial Analyst MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
What’s in it for me?
• Working with knowledgeable CPA leaders that have an open-door policy
• Working in a large Finance team with lots of areas of growth
• Working for an environmentally conscious company
• Working in a Hybrid work model (2 days in the office and 3 days at home)
• Great compensation package (Short term incentive, benefits, RRSP matching, and more!)
• Comprehensive onboarding and training
• Being part of the team that’s currently going through an SAP transformation
• Prepare monthly accounts analysis and the related journal entries for various accounts
• Prepare income statement analysis on the monthly results for management, and challenge the results when outside of expectations
• Maintain the accounting records of the incentive receivables and update monthly analysis and related KPI’s
• Communicate with procurement team regarding the forecasted purchases of raw material to track the incentive receivables properly and challenge the procurement team assumptions
• Ensure the reception of approved contract for rebate receivables on a timely manner and communicate with procurement team on the status of the contracts under negotiation
• Maintain the rebate contracts for one of the incentive programs to customers in the ERP system and coordinate with sales team to make sure all contracts are received on a timely manner and properly approved
• Prepare monthly the KPI for one of the incentive programs to customers and identify abnormal trend
• Maintain, implement, and challenge internal controls on the incentive programs
• Communicate rebates reports and send rebates payment to relevant stakeholder (such as customer, sales manager etc.) and provide explanations and additional information when needed
• Assist with other special projects
• 2 to 3 years of related experience
• Experience working within a global setting
• Proficiency with PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Self-driven, resourceful, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent leadership, proactive and self-motivated; excellent organizational skills, and detail-orientation are all essential.
• Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with financial managers
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311