Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
I am Bianka, Team Leader in Recruitment and Business Development at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for Finance professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent on the South Shore of Montreal. Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover accounting, finance and payroll professions.
I am looking for a financial analyst for my client, a large agri-food group. This is a permanent post in hybrid mode.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Director, the person sought will be mainly responsible for the analysis and monitoring of key items of results and their balance sheet counterpart, and to actively participate in the end of month, quarter and end of year process. She will also actively participate in all tasks related to internal control and reporting at head office. She will be required to support the team in carrying out daily and monthly tasks.
Benefits of this position
- A competitive salary and advancement opportunities;
- Hybrid teleworking schedule according to company policy;
- Access to a group insurance plan & a retirement plan with employer contributions;
- Telemedicine & assistance program for employees and their families;
- Recognition & health and wellness programs for employees;
- Gym on site.
- Analyze and balance transactions affecting the gross contribution;
- Ensure adequate accounting of income and expenses;
- Monitor accruals and/or provisions;
- Analyze variances from the budget and previous year;
- Participate in the month-end, quarterly and annual process;
- Produce reports and analyses;
- Monitor and reconcile balance sheet accounts and ensure accounting;
- Participate in the analytical review and preparation of various quarterly analyses;
- Prepare supporting documents for external and internal audits;
- Participate in the budgeting process;
- Participate in continuous improvement and optimization projects of accounting practices.
Required training and experience
- BAC in business administration – accounting profile;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- CPA accounting title (an asset).
- Oral and written French/English bilingualism (essential: the employee must communicate with unilingual English-speaking counterparts and unilingual English-speaking employees in other provinces.);
- Great open-mindedness and approach aimed at continuous improvement;
- Good learning ability, ability to synthesize and team spirit;
- Good communicator;
- Autonomous, meticulous, rigorous, responsible and proactive;
- Excellent priority management;
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, good command of Excel, ERP knowledge (an asset).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Recruitment Team Leader then with the recruiter
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311