Financial Analyst (Special Projects)
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
My name is Melissa, I am a recruitment consultant in finance, accounting and payroll. I work in permanent and temporary positions in the Greater Montreal Region.
I am looking for a financial analyst to join an association for special projects. This position is permanent, hybrid 3 days.
• Support and advise the International Programs team on financial and tax aspects
• Review the financial clauses of contractual agreements and monitor contracts executed by partner organizations
• Collaborate in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
• Analyze financial statements and project reports in order to optimize the management and monitoring of activities.
• Control invoices and track payments
• Participate in the development and production of external audit files with partner organizations
• Collaborate in developing, updating and applying controls.
• Participate in maintaining an adequate control environment based on risks and suggest any improvements to be made to the environment
• Assist the interim Vice President, Finance and Administration (CFO) and the international programs team in various mandates
• Any other related task
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or administration – finance
• Accounting designation, CPA – an asset
• Training in project management – an asset
• Very good knowledge of accountability in the management of projects with several partners
• Good knowledge of internal controls and continuous improvement processes
• Mastery of financial transactions in an ERP (e.g. Great Plains or other)
• Proficiency in Excel software at “expert” level is required
• Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English)
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial analysis in a project management context
• Proven experience working with project financial management tools
• Experience in financial auditing
• Experience with multi-currency