Senior FP&A Analyst
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Hello, I am Jinane, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for accounting, finance and payroll professions. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
I am looking for a senior FP&A analyst for my client, a large group in Montreal. This is a permanent position on a hybrid remote work mode.
The senior analyst will report directly to the Director of Finance & Operations.
PLANNING & ANALYSIS
• Develop budgets, latest estimates and strategic plans in collaboration with Marketing and Sales, with a focus on volume, price and promotional investment. Come with recommendations to maximize profitability
• Coordinate analysis of risks and opportunities with Marketing, Sales, and Operations
• Perform monthly/quarterly Volumes and P&L analysis / review
• Work with Marketing to develop, manage and track KPIs on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Collaborate with Marketing to analyze and improve promotional investment efficiency
• Support Marketing and Leadership Team for ad hoc reports & presentations (Business Reviews, Market Visits, etc.)
FINANCIAL REPORTING & CLOSING CYCLES
• Produce all MH monthly & quarterly reports
• Control accuracy of financial data reported by Maisons in financial systems
• Update monthly depletions volume report
• Monitor National and Provincial Promotional expenses, jointly with Marketing teams, control over & underspend
• Coordinate year-end promo expenses accruals process, in collaboration with National & Regional Marketing.
• Lead yearly Internal Control cycles
• Develop and implement controls within Sr Financial Analyst scope (P&L analysis, promo investments, DoA, etc.)
• Support F&OP Director during next Internal Audit
Think this job is for you? It might be the case if you have:
• Graduate degree in Finance
• 3-5 years successful experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis role
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English, French a plus
• Must be a highly organized individual able to work with limited direction, capacity to set and adjust priorities independently, strong at challenging a variety of stakeholders across the organization, high level of attention to detail and accuracy, robust analytical skills.
ROCESS: First interview with me, Jinane Nahle, Fed Finance Recruitment Advisor then interview with the Finance Manager.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890
• Microsoft Office skills (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)