Analyst Fraud MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for one of our clients, a large group in production and distribution, a Fraud Analyst.
In the accounts payable department, your responsibilities will be:
- Realize investigations at the level of banking information
- Realize several checks
- Highlight activities showing financial crimes
- Perform various account reconciliations
- Perform monthly analyzes
- Prepare some accounting entries
- Present improvements in the accounts payable process
- Related tasks
- BAC in accounting, finance or related field
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with accounts payable, an asset
- Banking experience, an asset
-Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP, a strong asset