Cost Analyst MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
• Cost analysis for 4 manufacturing plants
• Preparation of Manufacturing Expense reports and analysis of variances
• Preparation of Manufacturing Statements (statistical data)
• Analysis of monthly raw material counts & variances
• Recuperation of raw materials for scrapped goods
• Preparation & analysis of COS/COP variances
• Journal entry preparation
• Analysis of monthly production variances
• Yearly manufacturing budget preparation
• Opening of new manufacturing product codes
• Analysis of AFEs and payback
• Assist plant managers with any inquiries
• Periodic visit and/or work sessions at the plants
• Participate in year-end preparations
• Participate in annual physical inventory
• Completed bachelor’s degree in accounting
• CPA, CMA or CPA title
• 3 years of costing experience
• Fully bilingual (French and English)
• Able to handle multiple tasks and information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent knowledge of Windows software environment (Excel and Word compulsory).