Assistant Controler - Permanent - Longueuil Longueuil
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Today we support our client in the recruitment of an Assistant Controller to join their team as part of a permanent mandate.
Within a bilingual, dynamic and professional team, your missions are:
- Supervise an assistant accountant.
- Execute monthly accounting (complete accounting cycle);
- Execute reports and results at the end of each month;
- Ensure that internal controls are duly executed;
- Suggest any improvement to be made to internal controls;
- Participate in the optimization of the processes and the means used;
- Participate in the preparation of budgets.
- Set up accounting for multiple projects;
- Continuous improvement of the process of closing books;
- Prepare payroll for employees;
- Produce various government reports (DAS, CCQ, GST / QST, CNESST…)
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
- BAC or DEC in accounting
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Good command of ACOMBA accounting software, an asset;
- Excellent command of the Office suite, Excel, Word, Outlook essential;
- Excellent French (spoken and written)
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Strong skills for teamwork and communication;
- Very good capacity for organization, analysis and great autonomy;
What we offer
- Join a young, dynamic and efficient team.
- Take advantage of 2 sessions per week with training coach
Attractive salary based on experience
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Advisor - then interview with the Managing Director.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De rejoindre une équipe jeune, dynamique et performante.