Assistant Controler (South Shore) Châteauguay
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
* Review the various month-end reports used to prepare the financial statements
* Oversee the receiving, invoicing, credit issuance and inventory reconciliation processes
* Coordinate the various operational actors
* Produce various financial reports (analysis of sales vs budget, margin by category, inventory adjustment, etc.)
* Support, together with the controller, the year-end file for the external auditors
* Support the implementation of new processes throughout the organization
* Participate in the preparation of the annual budget
* Support in carrying out various financial analyzes
* Support his superior in the accomplishment of special projects
Your profile :
* Want to become a member of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company
* University degree in accounting or any other relevant training
* Have 3 years of relevant experience as a financial analyst or in a similar position
* Experience in the distribution, transport or inventory industry, a strong asset
* Excellent ease with technologies and advanced Excel
* Autonomy, rigour, organization and team spirit
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage priorities
* Excellent capacity for analysis, synthesis and critical thinking
* Essential bilingualism (both oral and written)
We offer :
* Leave adapted to your needs
* A schedule adapted to our reality and your personal reality
* A positive and flexible team dynamic
* Grow with our customers and supplier with a professional approach
* Competitive salaries
* Comprehensive group insurance (life insurance, disability, medication, dental, paramedical care)
* Group RRSP with employer participation