Assistant Controller Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contractual or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a group in the food - industrial sector located in Montreal, a Senior Corporate Accountant
- In order to complete the corporate finance team, we are looking for a professional accountant whose main task will be to support the Finance Department in the performance of the functions inherent in the finance department as well as in the execution of various ad hoc mandates. Although the position to be filled does not require direct supervision of staff, the incumbent will work with all of the organization's services at the national level.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
* Participate in the preparation of monthly management and statutory financial statements.
* Production and / or supervision of account analyzes for management or reporting purposes.
* Ensure the accounting monitoring in terms of international accounting standardization (IFRS) and American (US GAAP).
* Coordinate internal and external audits.
* Provide supervision and support for government audits.
* Participate in the preparation of tax returns as well as government reports.
* Ensure the preparation of the departmental budget and its periodic review.
* Review internal controls and monitor their application.
* Carry out analysis and accounting support mandates with managers of other departments.
* Carry out ad hoc mandates that fall under the finance or administrative services under its supervision.
--Member of the corporation of Chartered Professional Accountants of Quebec (CPA).
* Have 5 years of relevant experience including 2 in public auditing within an accounting firm.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel software.
* Perfectly bilingual, oral and written (French / English).
* Knowledge of SAP corporate ERP is an asset.
* Experience within a manufacturing company using standard costs is an asset.
* Membre en règle de la corporation des Comptables Professionnelles Agrées du Québec (CPA).
* Posséder 5 années d'expériences pertinentes dont 2 en vérification publique au sein d'un cabinet comptable.
* Maîtrise avancée du logiciel Excel.
* Parfaitement bilingue oral et écrit (Français/Anglais).
* Connaissance du ERP de la corporation SAP est un atout.
* Expérience au sein d'une entreprise manufacturière utilisant les coûts standards est un atout.