Assistant Controller Longueuil
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
* Produce monthly analyzes for the management on the operational and financial performance of the divisions (profitability by project);
* Responsible for reporting and producing monthly financial statements for the divisions;
* Supervise and balance inter-company transactions;
* Perform account analyzes and adjustment writings;
* Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
* Review bank reconciliations of companies on a weekly basis;
* Take charge of tax reports and make monthly payment;
* Monitor fixed assets and ongoing projects;
* Responsible for financial reporting to the head office, the order book and inventory levels;
* Approve payroll deduction payments;
* Participate in the year-end audit process;
* Participate in the optimization of administrative processes.
-Member of the CPA order or in the process of obtaining;
* Hold a university degree in administration;
* 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting in a manufacturing context or in the construction industry.
* Advanced computer skills (Excel and ERP).
* Accounting experience in an inter-company context.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Sense of responsibility and the desire to help optimize the administrative process.
* Good command of French and English.
* Desire to grow long term in an organization.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.