Assistant Controller Mpntréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
We are looking for one of our clients, a large construction group, a Chief Accountant - Assistant Controller.
Under the Director of Finance, your responsibilities will be:
- Realize the budget process
- Perform all follow-ups
- Prepare all payments
- Review and participate in the end-of-month process
- Follow up on different projects
- Prepare financial analyzes in collaboration with the finance director
- Participate in special projects
- Realize the profitability analyzes of the different projects
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good English
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle
- Experience in construction, an asset
- Knowledge of Excel
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and find all of our offers at: www.fedfinance.ca.