Assistant Director - Financial Accounting Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract and permanent positions.
We are committed to your side to accompany you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are seeking for our client an Assistant Director - Financial Accounting for the head office located in East Montreal.
The position is aimed primarily at a candidate looking for job stability, looking for an opportunity for career growth and wishing to access a management position in the medium term.
Although the position does not require any staff supervision, the candidate will be required to work with all of the organization's services at the national level.
The person sought will mainly assist the Director in the following tasks:
* Production and / or supervision of account analyzes;
* Preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports;
* Preparation of the annual departmental budget and quarterly revisions;
* Participation in the preparation of annual tax returns;
* Provide coaching and support for government audits;
* Participate in internal and external audits;
* Execute analytical and accounting mandates with managers of other departments;
* Carry out ad hoc assignments that fall under the purview of the finance department;
* Ensure accounting and fiscal supervision (standards and laws).
The candidate is a responsible and independent person, demonstrating initiative and versatility to easily cope with changing tasks and schedules;
* Rigor and good sense of the organization;
* Easy to communicate and develop interpersonal relationships;
* Good team spirit and positive attitude;
* Looking for growth opportunity and possibly wanting to take a leadership position.
Nous vous proposons
- De rejoindre une compagnie avec de très beaux projets de développement
- De travailler au sein d'une équipe en comptabilité corporative
- De bénéficier des nombreux avantages offerts par la compagnie