Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Under the supervision of an Associate, the incumbent will be responsible for reviewing in detail the client files assigned to him/her and providing the Associate with a quality file with completed review notes. This is done while respecting external (client) and internal (established process) deadlines and ensuring that professional standards are met for each file reviewed, in accordance with established procedures (including file archiving). At all times, he or she ensures that the company's image, known for its quality and professionalism, is maintained.
- Plan and supervise the tasks of the file managers during the execution of the mandates while being available to answer their questions;
- Provide ongoing feedback to the file manager during the mandate and/or as soon as the mandate is completed, for each file;
- Assist in the development of the file managers: mandate planning, questionnaires to be properly completed according to
Assist in the development of file managers: mandate planning, questionnaires to be completed in accordance with the firm's established policies, etc. ;
- Participate in the planning of human resources so that all file managers are equitably occupied by using the firm's tools and by being concerned with the development of their skills;
- Ensure timely follow-ups with clients and adequately manage their expectations;
- Billing as soon as the mandate is completed or interim billing when the file exceeds one month;
- Supervise the file managers in order to identify possible billing surpluses;
- Ensure that budgets and time requirements per mandate are determined and communicated to the file managers in order to avoid deadline and cost overruns;
- Track monthly WIP to be billed and accounts receivable related to clients under his/her care to assist in timely collection;
- Any other related tasks.
- Promote the firm with an exemplary attitude to clients, partners and employees ;
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of assigned files and not turn them over to partners if they are not completed and of high quality;
- Ability to build good relationships with assigned clients as well as employees;
- Be efficient and have the ability to work as a team ;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Professionalism and discretion ;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to adapt and manage stress well;
- Good judgment, effective management of priorities to meet client and firm deadlines, organizational skills;
- Good sense of priority management;