Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
My name is Melissa, I am a recruitment consultant in finance, accounting and payroll. I work in permanent and temporary positions in the Greater Montreal Region.
I am looking for an internal auditor for an organization in Montreal. This role requires a lot of travel among different members of the organization. You could benefit from hybrid teleworking. This position is permanent, full-time.
- Responsibility for carrying out audits among members;
- Contribute to the improvement of control methods, reports and processes using both new and existing technologies, with the aim of optimizing the member audit process;
- Make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement of the processes in place;
- Provide support to members during their choices regarding the execution and effectiveness of process-related control measures;
- Generate reports and communicate results to stakeholders;
- Communicate all relevant information to the finance team in charge of the daily management of activities with members;
- Ensure constant collaboration with the operations department;
- Document and analyze members' operational processes.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in finance (firm experience an asset);
- Very good command of Excel;
- Mastery of Power BI (an asset);
- Experience in an industrial or commercial environment (an asset);
- Excellent relational skills;
- Synthesis capacity;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Analytical, autonomous and operational;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage a large volume of files;
- Ability to continuously learn and work under pressure.