Benefits & Payroll Technician Montréal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Assist the Payroll and Benefits Specialist (Master Payroll) in processing weekly payroll for 500 unionized and non-unionized employees in Canada (Employer D);
* Perform full bi-weekly payroll verification and processing for our employees in the US (ADP), including payroll reconciliation;
* Responsible for the Timezone time processing system by Synerion for hourly employees;
* Open and follow up on files used in our various computer systems;
* Manage memberships and changes to social benefits (insurance and group RRSP) and monitor them;
* Manage the payroll service email box and answer various questions from employees on a daily basis in close collaboration with the human resources department;
* Ensure that the vacation and sickness bank are updated in the system on an ongoing basis;
* Maintain the file of extended absences and communicate with them for the payment of amounts due related to the RRSP and insurance premiums. Perform monthly analysis and follow-up on amounts paid;
* Ensure the accuracy of discounts and premiums relating to group insurance, group RRSPs, union dues, etc. and analyze it monthly and identify any discrepancies;
* Perform salary analyzes and identify deviations from the budget and from the previous year on a monthly basis;
* Assist the payroll specialist in producing weekly, monthly and annual reports to management;
* Perform any other administrative task for the human resources department (update organizational charts, validate driving license, etc.).
College diploma in accounting or have experience in payroll management and human resources management or a combination of equivalent education and relevant experience;
* A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience;
* In-depth knowledge of payroll principles and practices in relation to federal and provincial laws and standards;
* Proficiency in Employer D and ADP payroll software;
* Knowledge of a time system such as Timezone (Synerion);
* Experience in the implementation of a time management system, an asset;
* Certification from the Canadian Payroll Association ACP, an asset;
* Perfectly bilingual (French / English) orally and in writing;
* Mastery of Office suite software (Word, Outlook, Visio) and more particularly perfect mastery of Excel;
* Great sense of professionalism and discretion;
* Analytical skills and ability to manage a multitude of priorities;
* Demonstrate rigor and have excellent work organization;
* Attention to detail and precision;
* Aptitude for customer service and teamwork.
Contactez-moi sur firstname.lastname@example.org ou au + 438 499 0407 et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.