Bilingual Financial Analyst (100% Remote) Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the designated person from the finance team to the business units;
- Perform financial analysis of month-end results (comparison with budget and forecast), including explanations and action plans in collaboration with business units;
- Carry out the financial follow-up of lump-sum projects;
- Perform month-end tasks for revenue recognition;
- Participation in the review and improvement of business unit KPIs;
- Participation in various business unit committees;
- Participation in the update of the order book monthly;
- Preparation of month-end presentation documentation for business units;
- Participate in the development of the budget of the business units;
- Participate in the updating of forecasts (forecast) monthly;
- Assist the finance team and the management team of the assigned business units in various other administrative tasks related to the finance department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have completed accounting training (CPA title an asset);
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Have knowledge of the complete accounting cycle;
- Have an advanced level of Excel software;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French (English an asset)