Bilingual Payroll Technician - Big Volume Montreal
Founded in 2001, the firm Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, permanent or contractual positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for an international company located in downtown Montreal, a Payroll Coordinator to be filled immediately / Permanent Full Time 35 hours per week.
True pillar of the department, your missions are as follows;
- Participate in the complete payroll processing cycle for Canada and / or the entire United States (unionized, non-unionized) - on large volumes
- Data entry for alimony
- Reconcile payroll records - in collaboration with the finance department
- Balance of payroll and preparation for the end of the year;
- Participate in the improvement of payroll and benefits processes, make recommendations and put them in place
- Participate in the implementation and integration of systems as needed
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Accounting knowledge bases - Accounting DEC
- Bilingualism English / French essential
- Mastery of SAP software
- Experience on large payroll volumes!
- Good level in Excel required
- Salary: $ 50-63K + 3 weeks vacation,
- 35h per week
- 3 days at the office and 2 days at work per week
- Early childhood center on site
- Close to downtown metro
- Beautiful group insurance - different choices offered
- Employee assistance program
Nous cherchons une personne qui a envie de travailler dans une compagnie en plein essor avec beaucoup de défis et de projets. Il est important d'aimer bâtir des nouveaux processus et d'avoir le sens de l'innovation et surtout d'aimer le travail d'équipe !
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.