Cash Application Technician Ville Saint-Laurent
Our client, a large company is currently seeking a Cash application Techniciank for its receivables (credit) department for its retail customers. The position is located at the company's headquarters in St-Laurent.
* Sort the mail and encode the checks
* Save checks to client accounts
* Prepare check deposits for the bank
* Swing the deposits
* Complete reports on Excel for accounting
* Match the checks to the invoices in the client accounts
* Balance payments to client accounts
* Make the necessary adjustments to the accounts receivable (debit / credit - bad debts, etc.)
* Classification, searches, photocopies, etc.
Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Administration;
* Minimum three (3) years of experience in similar functions;
* Ability to work in a team;
* analytical and good sense of initiative;
* Be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and deadlines;
* Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, JD Edwards, AS400 (asset);
* Functional English.
Rejoignez une grande entreprise Québécoise de renommée !
Si l'Esprit d'équipe, la stabilité et les valeurs familiales sont des valeurs essentielles pour vous, vous êtes le (la) bienvenu(e) !