Certification Director Montreal
We are currently looking for an international accounting firm, good values, in Montreal, a Senior Certification Director with a client portfolio of private or public companies according to preference.
Your missions for your client portfolio will be:
- Review and approve client certification files and ensure the maintenance of quality control standards;
- Consult and advise clients on recommendations for improving financial and operational activities;
- Participate in the annual budget exercise relating to manpower;
- Play a key role in the firm's overall business development strategy
- Resolve disputes encountered in connection with mandates
- Prepare financial statements for clients
- Be the resource person for your clients and your team
- Other special mandates related to the position and the development of the firm
- 8 years of experience in an accounting firm
- Experience in ASPE or IFRS
- Salary - $ 120-150K
- Numerous social benefits
Our firm is looking for a person with strong family values who will know how to work as a team.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.