Chief Accountant SAINT-LEONARD
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client for a professional and motivated candidate for the position of Chief Accountant reporting directly to the Finance Director who will play a central role in the Finance team. His main mission will be to keep the finances of the company and to give the various directors all the elements to properly manage their business units.
The latter will have the role of:
• Prepare the monthly financial statements as well as the variance analysis respecting the deadlines;
• Manage month-end and year-end closing;
• Review the month-end process and produce financial statements using the accounting system;
• Oversee day-to-day transactions, including accounts receivable/payable, bank and general ledger reconciliations;
• Ensure the compliance of bookkeeping and transactions;
• Perform month-end entries;
• Make monthly analyzes of production costs;
• Establish accounting policies and procedures consistent with the company's objectives;
• Facilitate regular budget follow-ups with the directors;
• Participate in the process of budgets and financial forecasts and in the development of financial and predictive analysis models;
• Manage year-end audit files, including taxation;
• Supervise and control the payroll (internalized) integrating the annual declarations;
• Manage all government administrative files (CRA, Revenu Québec, etc.);
• Prospecting and administrative management of grant applications;
• ERP resource person;
• All other related tasks.
• CPA title an asset
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Bilingualism (French and English), both spoken and written
• Mastery of the Office suite, in particular Excel (advanced level)
• Knowledge of integrated accounting systems (ERP)
• Experience in the manufacturing industry an asset
PROCESS: First interview with Jinane Nahle, Recruitment Consultant then with HR
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 502 4890