Chief Accountant - Management - Permanent Laval
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the engineering industry, an accountant to be part of his team. Under the supervision of the Director General, the person will perform tasks related to the complete accounting cycle.
Tasks to be accomplished:
- Perform bookkeeping
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and make monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly financial statements as well as any request for analysis requested by management
- Collaborate in the development of annual budgets
- Prepare monthly GST / QST reports
- Prepare the financial year end file for the external accountant
- Prepare expert performance files (monthly and annual)
- Manage and administer the follow-up of corporate insurance files
- Complete various forms, surveys of an administrative nature
- Verify, codify and prepare credit card payments
- Check the codification of expense reports
- Ensure the payment of certain suppliers (non-regular)
- Check the checks prepared for signing
- Take care of the accounting portion of the payroll (end of year documents, taxable benefits, salary analysis)
- Evaluate annually and supervise the employees under his direction (receivables and invoicing).
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- College diploma in a related field and relevant experiences
- Knowledge of Accomba software
- Initiative and autonomy
- Analytical mind and good judgment
- Excellent sense of organization and attention to detail
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the HR manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une compagnie avec de beaux avantages sociaux.