Chief Accountant - Manufactory Montréal- Nord
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
In this role reporting directly to the Controller, you will be an integral part of the Financial Team and be responsible for the overall supervision of the Accounting departement.
* Financial statements for six legal entities
* Costing reports and analysis
* G/L analysis
* GST/QST reports
* Posting of month-end journal entries and preparation of financial statements
* Month-end verification of AR and AP accounts
* Immobilisations review and depreciation analysis
* Intercompany transactions and reconciliation
* Multi-currency conversion
* Monthly inventory reconciliation
* Research & Development Grants: Preparation of financial data and reports for Income Tax R&D claim
* Preparation of year-end audit files and financial statements for external auditors
* Review and validation of policies and procedures
* Good skills of maintaining the proper flow of operations in the finance department
You are :
* You are organized, responsible and reliable,
* You have a good ability to adapt to various situations,
* You are able to multitask, have a good idea of priority management
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics accounting system
* Good knowledge of Excel / Microsoft Word ,,
Adressez moi vite votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org !
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedfinance.ca.
Le masculin pour cette offre n'est utilisé que par gain de place.