Chief Accountant - Montreal Est - Permanent - Bilingual Pointe-aux-Trembles
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a company in the mechanical engineering industry, for an accounting clerk to perform the administrative tasks that are related to the financial operations of the company.
Reporting to the Controller, the person holding the position is responsible for:
* Pay on a weekly basis, manage deposits, carry out various administrative follow-ups (eg insurance, pension fund, CPA, alimony, etc.), write employment records.
* Maintain a supplier register, check invoices and make payments.
* Perform account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
* Perform bookkeeping.
* Open accounts and follow up on customer accounts, in collaboration with the office clerk.
* Perform credit monitoring of customer accounts.
* Perform monthly GST and QST reports.
* Manage group insurance, disability and CSST files.
* Perform various reports (eg end of accounting year, financial statements, inventory, etc.).
* Perform any other related task, as required.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* DEP in accounting or other related field;
* Minimum of three years experience in a similar position.
* Thoroughness and attention to detail;
* Sense of organization and priorities;
* Ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer
- To work directly with the controller who is CPA
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the owner and the controller
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
De travailler pour une PME en croissance