Chief Accountant - Permanent - PME - Ahuntsic Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our clients, a company in the cosmetics industry, a Chief Accountant with at least five (5) years of experience to work under the supervision of the President. We are looking for a talent who has a great sense of initiative, who is turned on, resourceful, motivated and very organized. The position will allow you to evolve in a company with human values and in a beautiful working atmosphere!
- Complete accounting cycle;
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations;
- Manage agreements, accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Production of end-of-month and year-end reports;
- Prepare financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Preparation and submission of government reports: GST / QST, DAS, Etc. ;
- Supervise and support payroll processing for 50 employees;
- Produce end-of-year reports (T4, Relevé 1, T4 Summary, Relevé 1 Summary and declaration of salaries to the CNESST);
- Participation in the preparation of the end of the year;
- Assist the external auditors;
- Participate in the establishment and maintenance of internal controls;
- Coordinate and prepare the annual budget of the company;
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and tax credits related to Research and Development.
- Prepare inventory reports for our European warehouse on a monthly basis;
- Participate in improving procedures and improving processes;
- Participate in the hiring of staff for his team and provide training;
- Supervise the members of his team;
- Be involved in human resources - management of employee files, CNESST file and labor standards;
- All other tasks related to accounting and management.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- Accounting training: DEP, DEC, BAC;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Relevant business experience (foreign currency transactions);
- Bilingualism: English & French (advanced - oral and written);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and Avantage (asset);
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team;
- Great sense of organization with a keen sense of priorities;
- Solid ethical foundation with great integrity and discretion.
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary + Annual bonus;
- 3 weeks of vacation (in the summer and during the holidays);
- Work for a company with an international presence;
- Family, pleasant and quality working environment;
- Location easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Group RRSP
- On-site parking
- Casual outfit
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the President
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
The masculine is only used here to save space
Please take into account that only the selected candidates will be called.
De rejoindre une PME avec de belles valeurs d'entreprise.