Chief Accountant - South Shore - Full Time - 6 months Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for our client, a service company, a senior accountant who will supervise general accounting activities by controlling and auditing our financial operations for six months.
Reporting to the finance manager, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Manage the preparation of month-end files in a timely manner, which includes the review of activities related to the general ledger, bank reconciliation, reconciliation of journal entries from customer accounts and supplier accounts, preparation of various schedules and analytical review as required.
- Review monthly sales tax returns.
- Manage trial balance accounts; review balances and reconcile as necessary.
- Examine the accounting documents and various reports to ensure their accuracy.
- Perform the reconciliation of intercompany transactions; ensure a constant balance.
- Correctly respond to financial inquiries by collecting, analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data, as well as providing comments and alternatives.
- Help with the external audit and year-end verification process.
- Provide weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Manage supplier accounts.
- Supervise a team of four people.
- Examine the payroll processes.
- Perform various analyzes and prepare various reports; collaborate with other departments and carry out a range of special projects, at the request of management.
- Supervise customer accounts.
Do you think this job is for you? This may well be the case if you have:
* Accuracy - Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and thoroughness
* Attention to detail - Ability to pay attention to the smallest details of a project or task
* Organizational skills - Ability to organize work or accomplish tasks according to a systematic method
* Problem Solving - Ability to find solutions or proactively manage work related problems
* Time management - Respect of deadlines within the framework of the projects entrusted to it
* Communication - Interpersonal skills and team spirit
* Experience: A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
* Bilingualism (French and English)
* Computer skills: good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* BAC in accounting, finance or a related field
What we offer
- Join a global company
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the owner
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
Masculine is used here only to save space
- De rejoindre un compagnie mondial en pleine croissance