Collection Agent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a Collection Agent for our client in the audiovisual.
The incumbent is responsible for the collection and collection of amounts owed by clients in North America.
- Deal with customers with a high level of customer service, diligence, courtesy and professionalism while ensuring to collect the maximum amount of payments on late invoices
- Contact customers with overdue accounts and determine the reasons for non-payment
- Issue letters of commitment and follow-up calls about payments
- Monitor customer accounts in "COD" (Cash on Delivery) mode and ensure that they are balanced
- Issue credit withholding notifications (with the agreement of the manager)
- Coordinate customer credit changes in collaboration with the sales team
- Implement collection procedures when necessary
- Recommend accounts that need to be transferred to a collection agency
- Recommend write-offs of accounts receivable with bad debts
- Keep accurate records of customer payment history as well as exchanges between customers and representatives
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
- DEP in accounting and have a certification in credit / collection
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a collection agent position in a medium or large company.
- In-depth knowledge of credit and collections;
- Excellent command of both official languages both orally and in writing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work within a team and support the interests of other team members;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Rigorous and paying attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of the tools of the MS Office suite;
- Experience with D365 software, an asset
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan including a telemedicine service
- Company savings plan with employer contribution
- Skills development and advancement opportunities
- Reimbursement of professional contributions required for employment
- Support for professional development
- Work environment conducive to health and personal well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise internationale en croissance.