Collection and Receivable Coordina Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are currently looking for one of our clients, a growing service company based in Ville Saint Laurent (accessible by public transport): a Collection and Receivable Coordinator for a permanent position, 35 hours.
Reporting directly to the Manager and within a team, you support the following tasks:
* Act as the first contact for the client accounts assigned to your portfolio by offering first class support.
* Analyze and release credit hold orders by managing accounts receivable credit.
* Review daily customer accounts that exceed authorized credit margins and collect overdue accounts.
* Produce the age report of receivables and reconcile accounts receivable.
* Manage customer payment terms.
* Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the required documentation submitted by the accounts receivable and update the documents as required in the company's credit policy.
* Assist with accounting by providing end-of-month reports as required.
* Ensure proper ranking and updating of credit files and accounts receivable.
- DEC or BAC in finance + experience of 3-5 years
- Bilingual French / English
- Salary: 50K$-60 plus all benefits, 35 hours
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of exceptional service.
Our ideal candidate will have already worked in retail and will have good interpersonal skills.
Contactez-moi au plus vite sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.