Collection Specialist Brossard
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
- Responsible for the collection of accounts receivable;
- Communicate with tenants by phone and / or email;
- Ensure constant follow-up and effectively resolve any dispute or conflict effectively with tenants;
- Make the payment agreements necessary to settle the case amicably;
- Respond to requests for information from clients (accountants and other departments);
- Save and modify the summary of communications with customers in the database;
- Respond to various requests from our internal and external partners.
A diploma / certificate or relevant experience;
Minimum of two (2) years of collection experience (experience in residential property management would be an asset);
Good problem solving and negotiating skills;
Good ability to make decisions;
Excellent communication skills;
Excellent customer service etiquette and over the phone;
Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
Fluency in French and English at the written and oral level;
Knowledge of credit is an asset;
Excellent sense of organization;
Knowledge of Office Suite;
Knowledge of Excel;
Major asset: Knowledge of Hopem software;
Major asset: Experience in the residential rental sector.