Collections Analyst - Construction - Permanent montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a collection Analyst for our client in the construction industry to manage accounts receivable.
Reporting to the controller, the collection manager rigorously monitors the accounts receivable.
- Follow up on customer accounts
- Perform credit analyzes and references
- Prepare various reports
- Send monthly account statements to customers
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding accounts
- Any other related task related to the position.
Do you think this job is for you? It may well be the case if you have:
- DEC or DEP in accounting or finance
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software (Maestro software, an asset)
- Bilingual (an asset)
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PROCESS: First interview with Anissa El Farh - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with managers.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 498 0291
The masculine is only used here to save space
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Anissa El Farh - Consultant Fed Finance - puis entrevue avec les gestionnaires.
Pour postuler : www.fedfinance.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498 0291
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place