Collections Manager - Construction - Permanent Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for a collection manager for our client in the construction industry to manage accounts receivable.
Reporting to the controller, the collection manager rigorously monitors the accounts receivable.
- Follow up on customer accounts
- Perform credit analyzes and references
- Prepare various reports
- Send monthly account statements to customers
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding accounts
- Any other related task related to the position.
Do you think this job is for you? It may well be the case if you have:
- DEC or DEP in accounting or finance
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software (Maestro software, an asset)
- Bilingual (an asset)
- Analysis and problem solving
- Analytical mind
- Sense of responsibility
- Sense of priorities
- Stress tolerance
- Adaptation to changes
- Organizational communication
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
What we are offering
- An excellent working environment with a modern office
- A dynamic and hard-working team
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with managers.
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
De rejoindre une entreprise qui a un excellent environnement de travail dans un bureau modern et qui a une équipe dynamique et travaillante