Accounts Receivable Representative Kirkland
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
• Perform outbound calls to clients to collect overdue accounts
• Document all collections activities using internal systems with precision and accuracy.
• Perform account reconciliations on customer accounts
• Report the reasons for late payments and escalate within the organization to help achieve a timely resolution
• Engage management over any A/R problems encountered
• Investigate collection problems and advise customers on corporate A/R policies and procedures
• Answer any questions or concerns relating to account issues, billing discrepancies, and payments
• Process credit card
• Send invoices and statements of accounts
• Prepare reports
• Special projects and other duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
• The equivalent of 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable (high volume)
• Highly organized and works with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work autonomously, be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience with ACCPAC(Sage50) and GET PAID is considered an important asset
• Transportation knowledge (an asset)
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Must be perfectly bilingual in communication and writing.
• Spanish or French is considered an asset.