Accounts Receivable Clerk
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
Hi, I'm Christina, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant with Fed Finance, a recruitment agency specializing in finance and accounting. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of finance experts speaks your language and works in your environment. We cover the finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I'm looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for my client downtown Montreal. This is a permanent, on-site position in a large international transportation and logistics company.
• Account reconciliation
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Communicate effectively with customers and sales representatives
• Approve shipments based on payment and credit history
• Monitor customer's assigned credit limits
• Analyze basic credit reports
• Bilingual English and French
• 3 years of experience
• Knowledge of SAP (asset)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills