Accounting Clerk (Hybride - Downtown) Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
• Take part in the payables process for all Group entities (creation of POs, entry and review of invoices)
• Participate in carrying out reconciliation work (bank, visas and expense reports);
• Mastering and developing reports on accounts payable for analysis purposes (ages and statements of accounts);
• Support the team in monthly payments (preparing payment batches and issuing local and international transfers).
Reports & Analytics
• Participate in the quarter closing process by supporting the controller;
• Reconcile and justify accounting GLs related to payroll and human resources;
• Be able to explain changes in accounting line items from quarter to quarter based on business knowledge;
• Ensure that the entries made in Dynamics respect the presentation logic of the EFs in order to facilitate financial analyses;
• Build back-ups to justify designated figures if necessary;
• Use the monitoring tools developed (Template invoicing, monitoring of payments, etc.) and propose new tools as needed to improve the efficiency of operations.
Tools to master:
• In-depth knowledge of Excel;
• Practical knowledge of Power Point, Word;
Required Skills :
• Anaytical and synthetical mind ;
• Analytical and quantitative skills,
• Thoroughness and reliability of the information transmitted;
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment, manage multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines;
• Strong skills in adapting and learning new tools or systems.