Accounts Payables Clerk (Hybrid) MONT-ROYAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at each stage of your career.
• Set up, maintain and monitor vendor accounts in accordance with policies and good accounting practices;
• Use the SAP system to match, verify and schedule payments;
• Process all invoices and payment requests associated with
accounts payable (local and/or international);
• Follow up on unpaid invoices according to deadlines;
• Communicate with vendors and administrative staff regarding
missing documents or information, requests for price change or deviations;
• Perform the reconciliation of the statements of accounts of the suppliers and issue credit or debit notes to suppliers when necessary.
• Post-secondary education in accounting, or equivalent;
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience in accounts payable management and/or basic knowledge of accounting principles;
• A work ethic, sense of organization and initiative;
• An attention to detail, rigor and the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously;
• Skills in problem solving, documentation and data analysis;
• Ability to work in a team and independently while following instructions with an emphasis on accuracy and speed of execution;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment;
• Be able to organize their time effectively and manage their priorities;
• A good command of Excel and basic knowledge of the SAP application, an asset;
• Bilingualism (French and English), an asset.