Accountant - Volume Rebates MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
What’s in it for me?
- Working with knowledgeable CPA leaders that have an open-door policy
- Working in a large Finance team with lots of areas of growth
- Working for an environmentally conscious company
- Working in a Hybrid work model (2 days in the office and 3 days at home)
- Great compensation package (Short term incentive, benefits, RRSP matching, and more!)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Accountant – Volume Rebates/Incentive programs
- Being part of the team that’s currently going through an SAP transformation
- Ensure all volume rebate agreements are received, signed and properly recorded/coded in the accounting system;
- Maintain up to date schedule with client contact information;
- Code and enter new rebate proposals in the system as well as update the system with amended agreements;
- Extract reports from accounting system and update monthly/quarterly/annual volume rebate Excel reports;
- Ensure all volume rebate payments are performed in timely fashion based on the frequency set up in the agreement - monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Prepare and send to clients monthly/quarterly, annual customer reports;
- Provide a monthly reconciliation of GL rebate accounts;
- Provide month end/ quarter end/year end analysis related to accrual/provision of volume rebates;
- Process over/under accrual adjustment journal entries;
- Respond to clients’ or sales managers’ requests;
Knowledge and Skill requirements :
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.);
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (or in process) or equivalent;
- Quick learner of Finance Information Systems;
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in accounting/finance, preferably with volume rebate programs;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Proven record of meeting strict deadlines and multitasking;
- Experience in customer service is an asset;
- Bilingual (English & French).
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard, Senior Recruitment Consultant then with the HR Manager
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311