Senior Real Estate Accountant. MONTRÉAL
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
We are looking for one of our clients, a very large distribution group, a Senior Real Estate Accountant.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Production of financial statements for the various real estate companies
- Revise the information provided
- Review ledger entries
- Participate in process improvement
- Participate in the integration of new acquisitions at the accounting level
- Participate in the annual budget process
- Perform gap analysis
- Related tasks
- BAC in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Bilingualism required: English - French
- CPA title, a strong asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Real estate experience required
- Excel proficiency
- Yardi mastery, a strong asset
- Possibility to work on a hybrid model
- Group Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Work in a dynamic, stable, and always-growing company
PROCESS: First interview with Marie Gallois, Team Lead in Recruitment then with the financial managers
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 523 728